Monday morning can be a challenge for anyone. Here are 10 ways to make dressing less stressing and more of a blessing,,, Just try one. And then maybe add another next week. And maybe another after that. Who knows what might happen?
1) Lay (or hang) out your clothes for tomorrow when getting ready for bed. Check your calendar and the weather, first. (This also lets you know whether or not you need to shave in the morning!)
2) Keep photos of outfits you love in a folder on your phone for days that you forget #1! Or make sure you have some go-to Outfit Recipes.
3) Do your laundry before your work week begins. (No more “Arrrgh, it’s in the hamper!”) Smaller, more frequent loads are a lot easier to fold and put away.
4) Pull together some Beauty Bundles to make accessorizing outfits easier.
6) Next time you go to the hairdresser, ask about a cut that works WITH your hair’s natural texture, rather than fighting it.
7) Time how long it takes to do your makeup in the morning. Simplify your routine to 5 minutes, MAX!
8) Get all the out of season clothes out of your active closet and into a storage box. If your closet has room, separate out of season from current season items.
9) Keep a lint roller in your car; then it doesn’t matter if the dog or cat loves on you on the way out the door.
10) Limit your color palette (for any season) to two neutrals, your white, and two accent colors. Careful choices here will give you a mix and match wardrobe! Think Garanimals for grown-ups…
What other tips do you have for turning dressing stress into a blessing? Please share in the comments below!
Find me on: