Happy day, reader dear,
How goes it in your corner of the world? Things here are still quite limited, but I am okay with that. I get the impression that many people are in a better-safe-than-sorry mode. Probably wise! Earlier this week, I found my reminder note that it is time to check the progress on my Spring Bucket List. I usually dread these accountability posts but this season… YAY! Sad to say, but I think Covid-19 has been good for my Spring Bucket List. Let’s see what kind of progress I’ve made. (And whether I can maintain it!)
- Try a new recipe each week. Check! Sometimes more than one!
- Make a baked good weekly. This could be bread or a treat. So far so good, although not for my waistline…
- Keep up the 8 hour eating window. (I’ve been trying Intermittent Fasting for the past few weeks. It’s another experiment…) Pretty well. I love feeling less sluggish in the morning, and not feeling stuffed at bedtime.
- Spruce up our back patio. Patio powerwashed (Thank you, Mr. CP) and the chairs are painted!
- Get planters sorted. Maybe some veggies and try the herbs again? Planters sorted. Now to keep them alive. One planter is my Ratatouille planter: A tomato plant, a pepper plant, basil, and an eggplant plant. (That sounds strange… Eggplant plant!) And I even remembered to pick up flowers for our planters out front!
- Spend time outside in our garden daily. Coffee/Tea/Wine? This is proving harder than I thought… 50/50?
- Declutter one item daily. YES! Especially paperwork, and this weekend I did shoes… (Scary!)
- Reclaim my weekly home routines. (Control Journal refresh!) Not bad. Need more consistency. Go figure.
- Paint the hallway. This may not work if getting paint becomes a challenge. I’ll have to think about a replacement line item. The kitchen cabinets are getting the attention that the hallway deserves, but they need it!
How about you? Did you make a Spring Bucket List? Have you been keeping busy with home projects during #shelterinplace? What would you have been doing otherwise? What new recipes have you tried and love? Do let me know in the comments below… I love to hear from you!
Stay safe and sound, sane and stylish!